Hands-Only CPR Training Description:
The purpose of the American Red Cross Hands-Only CPR course is to teach untrained bystanders how to perform hands-only CPR. Having more bystanders in our communities trained in this simple skill can help save lives by putting more cardiac arrest victims within a few steps of lifesaving assistance.
- Describe when and how to perform hands-only CPR.
- Demonstrate how to perform hands-only CPR.
- List the elements of quality chest compressions.
- Explain how to give participants constructive feedback on their skill performance.
- Describe how course materials are used in the course.
The delivery method for this training is listed below:
- Delivery: Traditional/Instructor-Led
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Price: FREE