Included Features (Basic Kit):
- Fully automatic or Semi-automatic options
- Weight and Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.4″ x 9.0 x 11.8″
- Ingress Protection rating (IP)*: 5/5
- Semi-rigid case: Included with the purchase of this AED, the semi-rigid case provides protection to the unit, sports a clear front for easy recognition of the AED symbol, and is fitted with snap latches, providing security to the device when carried.
- Responder Pack/Rescue Kit: Included in the purchase of this AED is a bag containing any necessary extras that a rescuer might need during providing CPR. This bag includes scissors for removing clothing, a CPR mouth barrier mask with a one-way valve, a razor, nitrile gloves, and an anti-septic wipe.
- Pads: Adult Intellisense™ Pads (Included in initial purchase)
– Measure both rate and depth of compressions to provide appropriate feedback
– Non-polarized pads (position of pads on the torso are interchangeable)
– Life span of 2 years
- Battery: Intellisense™ Battery (Included in initial purchase)
– Built with patented Rescue Ready® technology and embedded circuitry to track performance condition, age, storage temperature, and other vital information.
– Life span of 4 years
- CPR Guidance:
– User-friendly text and voice prompts, in combination with graphic icons to illustrate the steps of CPR, help to direct the rescuer through the resuscitation process
– Real-time, guideline compliant CPR feedback on rate and depth of compressions with metronome
– Feedback and prompts available in English and Spanish
- Intellisense™ Technology: Powerheart® specialized technology that tracks information from resuscitation events, which can be extracted from the AED via USB drive. The Intellisense Battery also stores performance condition, age, storage temperature, and other vital information for the Powerheart® G5.
- 8 year warranty, which includes a 4-year performance guarantee on Intellisense™ technology within the AED.
- Prescription: Included in your purchase is the cost of an AED prescription. The kit will come with an information card which the buyer will need to go over and follow instructions to set up the prescription.
- Daily self-testing
- 10 second pre-shock pause
- Rescue Ready indicator lets you know your unit is up and running
- Extra Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 Intellisense™ Battery ($395): One battery is included with purchase of AED; extra batteries can be added. This battery has a life span of 4 years.
- Extra Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 Adult Intellisense™ Defibrillation Electrode Pads ($69): One set of Adult Intellisense™ Pads are included with purchase of AED; extra pads can be added. They have a life of 2 years.
- Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 Pediatric Intellisense™ Defibrillation Electrode Pads ($102): Sold separately from the G5 Basic Kit, the Pediatric Intellisense™ pads are non-polarized and have a life span of 2 years.
- Wall Bracket with Straps ($50): A wall bracket specially designed and fitted to the Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 AED, with sturdy straps to secure the unit in place.
- AED Wall Cabinet ($199): A spacious, wall mounted cabinet for storing and protecting AEDs. The cabinet is equipped with alarm and a key set that arms and disarms the alarm, and a clear front to ensure the AED is visible.
- Extra Responder Pack/Rescue Kit ($23): One Rescue Kit is included with purchase of AED; extra kits can be added. A bag containing any necessary extras that a rescuer might need during providing CPR. This bag includes scissors for removing clothing, a CPR mouth barrier mask with a one-way valve, a razor, nitrile gloves, and an anti-septic wipe.
- Inspection/Check Tag ($10): A 5 pack of AED inspection cards designed to stay with your AED and keep track of it’s manual inspections, battery and pad expirations and change dates, model number, and more.
- Wall sign ($20): A durable, angular sign which attaches to and stands out from the wall to alerts rescuers of the location and presence of an AED.
- “AED Equipped” Wall/Window Decal ($5): A 3” by 3” sticker designed to place on walls or windows so that rescuers are aware of the location of an AED.
- Weight and Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.7lbs and is 3.4” x 9” x 11.8”
- Downloadable Documents: Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 Brochure
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Call us today!