Included Features (Basic Kit):
- Weight and Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.4lbs and 8”x7.25”x1.9”
- Ingress Protection rating (IP)*: 5/6
- Currently the most durable of all AEDs available on the market
- Lightest AED on the market; 56% smaller than other portable AEDs
- Semi-rigid case: Included with the purchase of this AED, the semi-rigid case provides protection to the unit, has a carrying handle, and has a pull tab which allows for easy and rapid deployment of electrodes for defibrillation.
- Responder Pack/Rescue Kit: Included in the purchase of this AED is a bag containing any necessary extras that a rescuer might need during providing CPR. This bag includes scissors for removing clothing, a CPR mouth barrier mask with a one-way valve, a razor, nitrile gloves, and an anti-septic wipe.
- Pads and Batteries: Adult Pad-Pak™ Electrode and Battery Cartridge (Included in initial purchase)
– Pads and battery included in one cartridge, making only one purchase
– Non-polarized pads (position of pads on the torso are interchangeable)
– Pad-Pak™ has a life of 4 years and provides up to 60 shocks or 6 hours of continuous monitoring
- CPR Guidance:
– User-friendly visual and voice prompts helps direct the rescuer through the resuscitation process
– Metronome helps keep the rescuers rate between 100 and 120 BPM.
– Graphic icons to illustrate the steps of CPR
- 8 year warranty
- Prescription: Included in your purchase is the cost of an AED prescription. The kit will come with an information card which the buyer will need to go over and follow instructions to set up the prescription.
- Weekly self-testing
- Simple to use, one button operation
- 12 second pre-shock pause
- Readiness Indicator lets you know your unit is up and running
- Extra Adult Pad-Pak™ Electrode and Battery Cartridge ($186): One Pad-Pak is included with purchase of AED; extra adult cartridges can be added. They have a battery life of 4 years.
- Pediatric-Pak™ Electrode and Battery Cartridge ($221): Sold separately from the Heartsine Samaritan, the Pediatric pads for this unit also come in a shared battery cartridge and have a battery life of 4 years.
- Wall Bracket for Samaritan® PAD 350/360P ($89): A wall bracket specially designed and fitted to the Heartsine Samaritan 350P and 360P AED models.
- AED Wall Cabinet ($199): A spacious, wall mounted cabinet for storing and protecting AEDs. The cabinet is equipped with alarm and a key set that arms and disarms the alarm, and a clear front to ensure the AED is visible.
- Extra Responder Pack/Rescue Kit ($23): One Rescue Kit is included with purchase of AED; extra kits can be added. A bag containing any necessary extras that a rescuer might need during providing CPR. This bag includes scissors for removing clothing, a CPR mouth barrier mask with a one-way valve, a razor, nitrile gloves, and an anti-septic wipe.
- Inspection Check Tag ($10): A 5 pack of AED inspection cards designed to stay with your AED and keep track of it’s manual inspections, battery and pad expirations and change dates, model number, and more.
- Wall sign ($20): A durable, angular sign which attaches to and stands out from the wall to alerts rescuers of the location and presence of an AED.
- “AED Equipped” Wall/Window Decal ($5): A 3” by 3” sticker designed to place on walls or windows so that rescuers are aware of the location of an AED.
- Weight: 2.4lbs Dimensions (H x W x D): 8” x 7.25” x 1.9”
- Downloadable Documents: Heartsine Samaritan 350P Manual
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Call us today!