Affordable, Convenient, and 100% Customizable FLIPPED EMS Continuing Education
The optimal answer for CE Coordinators, EMS Instructors, and Training Officers seeking development of student-centered eLearning courses.
How MedUltra Learning
Can Help You
Each course’s curriculum utilizes the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians’ 2016 National Continued Competency Program (NCCP) as a guide to satisfy the students’ recertification needs. Our interactive courses are designed to meet delivery requirements set forth by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE).
During our training, MedUltra Learning aims to establish meaningful connections between our students and the curriculum content by utilizing techniques such as active learning, associative processes through a systematic framework. We aim to identify areas of weakness and create learning opportunities for the providers. Our interactive and social learning strategies allow our instructional team to offer quality service while keeping students entertained and engaged to enhance the learning experience within the classroom.
All Courses Include:
- Lesson plans with measurable objectives
- Topic pretest to gauge learner strengths and
- Content that meets the NREMT NCCP recertification requirements
- Ability to enforce gating between units
- Topic post-test to evaluate understanding of topic concept
- Course Completion Certificates
On-site tutoring also available for students enrolled in EMT or Paramedic Initial Provider classes and for graduated students preparing to test.
Get Started by following three steps:
1 . Submit your request for your custom-built training program.
2. Participate in a phone consultation to establish educational goals.
3. Distribute personalized CE to your employees.